Property Insurance > Condo

Do you know what your association covers?

Most condo associations cover your roof, outer walls, and plumbing between units. That’s it. Often, the two most important coverages you can have as part of your Condo Insurance policy – Coverage A (drywall, toilets, light fixtures, carpeting, kitchen cupboards, and countertops) and Coverage C (personal property such as, clothing, furniture, and electronics) –are not covered.

Request a quote today

We’ll guide you to find an exceptional policy for a very small price. Request a quote

  • Ken C., customer since 2012

    We've known Jeff for many years and have sought his advice when we needed it. He has always been there for us.

    Ken C., customer since 2012

    Ken C., customer since 2012