Apartment Buildings

Business Insurance > Business Owners > Apartment Buildings

Is your apartment on a BOP?

An apartment BOP includes Property, General Liability, and Loss of Rents. If the unit is uninhabitable due to a covered claim, the Loss of Rents can be the most important coverage on your policy.

Does your policy include Building Ordinance coverage?

If building code rules have changed in your community, it’s important that your apartment BOP includes coverage for Building Ordinance items. Whether the ordinance is a local requirement or a state requirement, this is one of the most overlooked coverages of all.

Request a quote today

We insure more apartment buildings and rental dwellings than any agency in our region. Request a quote

  • Ken C., customer since 2012

    We've known Jeff for many years and have sought his advice when we needed it. He has always been there for us.

    Ken C., customer since 2012

    Ken C., customer since 2012